Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified Inspector with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Member NACHI16040810.
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors. Member ASHI262213.
- Adhere to all American Society of Home Inspectors Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics.
- Completed over 500 hours of Home Inspection and building science specific training.
- Required to perform a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education every year.
- 12 years of remodeling, home improvement, and construction methods experience.
- Certified Radon Measurement Service Provider with the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants. Provide services in line with NRPP, AARST, and EPA standards.
- Trained in advanced electrical theory through the association of Mobile Electronics Certified Professionals.
- Knowledgeable in Wildland-Urban interface, fire threat mitigation techniques via official US Forest Service firefighter training.